06-06-2011, 02:15 PM   #3266
persian54
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: M760/G83M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowser330 View Post
my opinion is it's just a huge miscommunication, people read into things and hear what they want to hear...I would just leave it alone as it doesn't seem like its going to get better before it gets worse...
That's what I figured, hence why I asked him to explain his side (as I thoroughly explained my side).

O well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom @ eas View Post
Simply pull fuse #25 to disable the seatbelt butler, no coding is necessary. A soft code will appear if scanning with the autologic - but not trigger a check engine light.
That won't disable the airbag(s)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by amg135i View Post
What do you guys think??? I have a guy lined up willing to sell me a brand new in box set of eibach pro-kit springs for my car. Cheapest Ive ever seen them go for brand new is $230.
He is asking $230 + $25 shipping/paypal fees. So $255 out the door then $175 for install at LT. So $405 total for spings/install. Maybe Darren can get me hooked up at LT

$175 for spring install is good already.

if he's trustworthy (has a lot of iTrader like me, is active, etc), you may want to opt for a paypal gift payment so you can save 3%. But only do this if you can trust him as you can't make a claim on a gift payment.

If you don't trust him, use a Credit Card and do not do a bank transfer. This way, if something goes wrong, you are able to do a Charge Back on your card as well as file a paypal claim
Appreciate 0