Major General
Philippines
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90M3

Garage List
2008 BMW E90 M3  [7.60]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pbonsalb View Post
I guess ESS has exceeded expectations so many times that higher numbers seem common. This VT-535 is doing really well, for example:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=641814
i'm always telling folks my car is like an anomaly... not to be taken as the standard ... same pulley as my buddy's car and i still make more power at the same exact dyno on the same day (maybe an hour and a half apart). only difference between us is that i have a different exhaust set-up. though cars are built at factories, from what i've noticed, different cars will make different power... i don't know why but that's just what i've noticed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman@ESS View Post
All cars and exhaust setups are different and will net different results when tested. We have seen many cars that have exceeded what we have been able to duplicate on our dyno and that is one example. It is great when it happens but should not be expected as the standard as there are many variables that go into the power a car makes on a dyno.
:Videos: EnvyRidesTV, GPR 1, GPR 2, GPR 3, ///MFEST
Appreciate 0