Thread: Rant!
View Single Post
      03-02-2013, 04:17 PM   #1
///M-Night
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: M e93

So the gf order me black grills from the dealership and got a discount cause her company deals with them. Took them too the body shop for install and shop said it doesn't fit. Call the dealer ship too confirm if part is right and the counter guy said yes these are the correct ones. This time I stood there well these guys try again and sure enough it's the wrong ones
Call the counter guy back told him there the wrong ones and he agree too reorder them for me. I asked if there able too help me install them seeing I had too pay the body shop too try and install them twice cause he claims it's the right part. He said no cause he give me/gf a discount. Was rude about it too. (douche!)
Anyways being that my gf deals with them I didn't wanna make a big deal out of it. Then my gf calls me and said this douche is pissed that I called and went off about not suppose too give discounts too non employees and that it's not his fault. It is every bit his fault!!!!!! Gave me the wrong part! I called, he still claims its the correct one! Then won't even man up too it!!
Can't do much cause of gf but she's like what the fuck too!
Ugh! Just pissed and had too rant!
Appreciate 0