09-01-2014, 09:21 AM   #24
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep
Drives: Cars

Quote:
Originally Posted by els_86 View Post
Yes guys, I know I sounded like a spoiled brat. I guess my anger just got he better of me in the moment, it happens to the best of us, no?

I just feel like I got pulled over for a bullshit reason. The guy I passed was probably doing about 65, so I sped up to 75-80 just to pass him and that was it. Who on here does not drive 75 on a 65 mph highway?

The reason I got testy with the cop was because he was talking down to me and acting like a tool. I said I never speed, and then he goes oh well you were speeding, so now your a liar, why are you lying. I don't need some wise ass remark like that. Oh well it's whatever I guess I will drive exactly 65mph on he turnpike for no one while EVERY other car does at least 75. I'm sure all you guys do that as well...
You still don't get it do you? First off you did lie about "never" speeding when you apparently just admitted to speeding. Secondly, cops always talk down on people, their job is to be that ass and get you to say/do sth stupid. You sound like an entitled noob that just had his first encounter with the police. I can bet my life that you're not black either.

Plus you pulled the "you'll be seeing my lawyer" shit. Tell this story word for word to your lawyer and see what he says.
Appreciate 0