Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & F10 M5

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
2008 E92 M3 Coupe  [8.14]
Thumbs up Thanks for the pics Brandon your the man

Quote:
Originally Posted by calintexas View Post
I saw the car and talked to Shady at Cars & Coffee in Dallas after Thanksgiving. The car looked great to me.
Thanks you know the car really looks good in person pictures do my M3 no justice sometimes

Quote:
Originally Posted by cantc0pe View Post
wayyy too much going on...

at least get rid of the eyelids jesus
You have to really see this car in person and the eyelids go with all the carbon fiber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kensta335 View Post
Engine looks great. Not feeling the eyelids or the rear spoiler.
Rear spoiler is apart of the Hamann body Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by ///Metak View Post
Lots of eye candy under the hood, SWEET!

Tell us more about the shifter...? Ebrake? I like the way the set looks!
I have always been a big Hamann fan and when I seen the real Hamann M3 is was in and I wanted my M3 just like but even better . I mod my M3 to put in car shows. I won first place at a Toys for Tot car show in Austin Texas . I just got back from a year deployment in Iraq

Quote:
Originally Posted by EW330i View Post
Full Hamann kit...impressive. If its all authentic that is a pretty big chunk of change for those parts. I am not a fan of the eyelids either. The rest of the kit is uber aggressive. Its a shame everyone bags on Hamann parts because they are different from the norm. I think they added a great touch to the car. Nice work guys. BTW, those Technocraft parts are no joke!
Thanks for the comments no VRS mods on this car . Yes the Hamann parts are $$$$ parts are Authentic except front lip. Original lip got cracked do to many road hazards it don't clear $1500 gone. front lip is a CF replica custom painted and cost less to replace and looks 100% better a authentic Hamann CF front lip is a 3 piece not fully CF and cost $4000+

JZB,6MT, My mods 360 Forged 20inch wheels,VF650 Supercharger custom tuned,ARH Long Tube Headers,Hamann CF roof spoiler,H&R springs,CF grills,Hamann rear trunk spoiler,Hamann Side Skirts, ARKYM full CF bumper, Gintani Race exhaust, ARH X-pipe catless,RPI scoops,AA SSK, Arkym CF Double Sided Vented Hood,
Appreciate 0