1198r
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
2007 E92 M3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucid View Post
Thanks for the confirmation. This color choice was killing me; I now know what I want exactly!
Pleasure. I was a bit worried cause I changed to Jerez from space grey, but am glad I stuck it out. The car was in a showroom -and not the best place to see it, but the colour looked amazing - I thought it had a purple tinge to it, my partner thought it was blue - guess different eyes, but it just made the car look so menacing. I agree with people that black needs to be kept clean, and can honestly say, it would be a pleasure to keep this car clean, cause the colour is SO DAMN GOOD. In fact, I gonna get it properly waxed up before it leaves the showroom using ZYMOL and I will ask the detailer to take before and after shots and post them on here for you all.

Two other things: the car had high gloss finish - not worth the extra cash in my opinion. The carbon roof looked awesome and I think it goes well with the car - again making it look mean - man I can't wait. Only a few more weeks.:rocks::rocks:
Appreciate 0