View Single Post
      07-24-2007, 08:30 AM   #6
Garrett
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2004 330ci

Quote:
Originally Posted by esquire View Post
for the most part this is a good review. it's just disappointing that steering feel is once again criticized, and the interior panned. not having sat in the car i can't speak from experience, but my reaction to the interior pics from the configurator was underwhelming. steved, what can you tell us of your impression on the car's interior?
I have no idea why BMW didn't keep the E46's driver centric style interior..? Where everything is slanted towards the driver (radio, AC, etc) as he is ecompassed by the cock-pit of his machine.

This new open-air, Worldcup sailing inspired interior is utter crap..!!! The E90's interior cues are horrible with all these skewed traingles that are trying to stylize the sails of a racing yaught.. BLAHHHhh

But, what really pissed me off and had me looking at Porsches and (OMG) Audis was that they didn't change the interior for the M. I thought for sure it wouldn't have this soccer mom theme..!!.

Just look at how well places the E46 door handles were and where the cobntrols were on the armrest VS E90. The interior is a step back in every aspect!!!

My pet peive about the M3, enough to cause me to spend my money elsewhere, sadly enough!

-Garrett
Appreciate 0