04-12-2008, 03:05 PM   #3
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by nj323ci View Post
I would go with FInal Cut Studio if you have a Mac or Vegas Video if you're on a Windows PC.

Transfer everything from minidv via Firewire. In case u didn't know, video takes up a ton of hard drive space, so start searching around for some large hard drive storage if you don't have it already. Bumping up ur memory to 4gb-8gb won't hurt either. A nice large 24" lcd or bigger will help out alot too. You can spread out ur work and timeline so u can see and work with everything alot easier.... Good luck bro and have fun with it

thanks man! And yes, I know video takes up tons of room, I've got 400GB of room on my PC, and about 100GB of room left on my laptop

Im downloading Adobe Premiere Pro CS3, what do you think of that program for video? I like it's direct recording to disk feature

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0