Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by adc View Post
Well folks, last week I had the opportunity to test my M3 against a well driven C63 AMG in the rain at Summit Point main.

With a worse driver (me), on completely worn down stock tires (I mean gone), I can say with certainty the M3 is about 0.5 - 1 sec faster around a 1m30 lap. (Well it's probably close to 1m25 in the dry, who knows in the wet).

It's hard to say exactly how much faster, but at the rate I was approaching it could have actually been more than 1 sec. Unfortunately the session ended with a car off before I could press the advantage.

Just to dispel any potential driver arguments, it was my first time in the advanced group and the other driver (a neighbor it turns out) is a lot more experienced than me (drives a 911 cup car too).

So I can definitely say that the M3 is faster. And since my exhaust installation, sounds better too.

Waiting for the excuses now in 3, 2, 1...
All depends on the driver my friend, then what is a second anyway ... think about it

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0