08-18-2010, 06:33 PM   #10
M3 Montreal
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2012 M3 SG ,DCT & 2011 S4

Quote:
Originally Posted by m33 View Post
They are not all good !
And as a MOD it's not good/wise of you to give that advise !
To the OP if you do search you'll find every tuner has had problems with their tunes and offer even more crapy so called updates fixing their tunes (excluding ESS ) .
With ESS you won't hear these lame storys , the tuner of ESS is apart of ESS not hired as an outside tuner like everyone else's ! There for ESS has no one to blame but themselves if you have a problem ( which I highlyyyyyyyy doubt)
And it's pretty impressive when you'll find that their tunes are flawless ( you can sleep at night and not worry about your 80k investment ) ...
Oh yeah you'll find that people say they inflate their numbers which is bull crap considering every dyne acts and gives different results .
More importantly you have a SAFE RELIABLE tune that won't jeopardize your car !

Happy tuning
I find AA to be very conservative. They initially launched a tune that was conservative and the 1.5 wasn't to fix problems from v1 but to pull out more power after more time with the car.

I never had a problem with the car at all and was happy to get an email letting me know that the 1.5 pulled out more power and they also had a cat delete option for even more power.

Some tuning companies would have charged for the added tune. All AA customers got the upgrade free.

2011 B8 S4 S-Tronic , Black on magma red
Appreciate 0