Hamann M3 Fan
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & F10 M5

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
2008 E92 M3 Coupe  [8.14]
Talking I feel you on parking way out to get no dings in the doors

My wife also learned her lesson about parking she know I would park her car way out so it won't get dinged. She would do the same thing and don't mind the walk to the store or what ever. One day she was running late to work and did not park her car far out like always and someone ding the driver door real good them bastards she was pissed. Well I will eventually go get it fixed for her

Quote:
Originally Posted by VMM View Post
That's part of my thinking. Though... she used to think I was nut's parking my 98 Integra in the boondocks (I had that car forever without any dings)... I think she understands. Her 04 MDX has one single door ding from a Yosemite trip. She's pretty careful when she parks and tends to park far out but doesn't like curb spots. Honestly it's the front spoiler I'm most worried about. I'm amazed at how low they go on these cars. I was at a work meeting and one of my partners parked next to me and just drove his boxter s right up the cement curb and it had a lot more clearance than my ZCP. Wish they were putting front PDC on these cars. Oh well... we'll see. I'll let her decide. I do have a wheel guy who works miracles... good thing to have.

JZB,6MT, My mods 360 Forged 20inch wheels,VF650 Supercharger custom tuned,ARH Long Tube Headers,Hamann CF roof spoiler,H&R springs,CF grills,Hamann rear trunk spoiler,Hamann Side Skirts, ARKYM full CF bumper, Gintani Race exhaust, ARH X-pipe catless,RPI scoops,AA SSK, Arkym CF Double Sided Vented Hood,
Appreciate 0