View Single Post
      06-10-2012, 02:26 PM   #52
Phil3
United_States
Rep
Drives: Porsche Cayman S

Quote:
Originally Posted by muskamatt View Post
everyone on here is comparing the 335 to the m3. This is not the right argument to make. Listen to what the OP is saying...I am never going to rev more than 3k, I want fuel economy, traffic is terrible and I am concerned about fuel prices. Shame on you M3 owners for saying yeah you should really get an M3 to do those things. That is silly.

That sir is an argument to get yourself a 328i or even better, whatever has the nicest darn seats you can sit in cause apparently that is pretty much the most exciting thing you will be doing in your vehicle. You literally argued the fact that there is no point to having a performance vehicle cause you won't use it the way it is intended. If that is the case then don't spend 20k on something you wont use!

(give it to me instead)
Your comments are so far off base it really defies description.

You have no idea my level of automobile enthusiasm, my full realm of auto driving, much less anything else. Having built race car engines, worked on exotic cars (Lamborghini), road raced motorcycles, etc., I love motorsports, but some performance vehicles are better suited to my urban driving conditions than others. Of course I would prefer the M3, but there will be some compromises vs the 335i, and if not too severe, would still opt for the M3. If I was as you described, I would have never owned a prior M3 or ridden stiff riding ucomfortable motorcycles. The suggestion I get a 328i is absurd.

I don't know where your hostility comes from, but it serves no useful purpose here other than to steer people to other forums. Thankfully, some others here did provide useful information.
Appreciate 0