nikku
Detailing Nerd
Canada
Rep
Drives: Infiniti G35

Quote:
Originally Posted by McLuVan View Post
amazing job
Thank you and thanks for taking the time to read the thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Windy View Post
that car was in pretty bad shape. good work! i love that color. i hope bmw brings some special colors to the e9x M at some point (and not the special edition, because that is lame!)
Thanks ! The colour definitely grew on me. There is something exotic about the colour. People either love it or hate it. What can you do? Each their own

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adonislike View Post
+1
Cheers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony @ eas View Post
Wow. You are a god among men. Fantastic work!
Thanks for the crazy comment. Much appreciated but I like to stay grounded Each job is a new challenge and needs special attention

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyRoaster View Post
Very nice work! I hope the customer was pleased.
He was ! It's always the most nerve racking part when the customer takes delivery of the car. I want it to look it's best. I think I get more nervous with the customer than I do with the ladies. Thanks for looking !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyatt View Post
/me bows to your obviously superior detailing skills.
Thank you Just patience and all is good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elp_jc View Post
Awesome job man. Hey, out of curiosity, how much did you charge for that job (if you don't mind)? By the way, my cars are always immaculate; can't imagine somebody letting an M3 look like that, but that's where people like you come in . Take care.
If you're interested about the cost just pm me. I don't like displaying prices on the forum. It's not very professional and I doubt the admins would like that

Quote:
Originally Posted by lebreeze View Post
OC I am going to come down to T.O some time to let you detail my car looks great.
Lebreeze you will be well looked after. Let me know when you're ready and I'll set you up. Thanks for taking the time to look.

Quote:
Originally Posted by darwin316 View Post
that's one hellavu detail job!
Thanks !