View Single Post
      04-20-2010, 08:38 PM   #2
lucid
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E30 M3; Expedition

A few suggestions:

1. You have a tendency to go too hot into some of the corners--especially evident in turn 1b. You either need to lower your entry speed into 1a or trail brake to get rotation prior to 1b, or both.

2. You have a tendency to not use the width of the road on corner exit--especially evident out of turns 2 and 10 and somewhat on the exit of 7. There is a ton of room at the exit of turn 10. You'll be able to come out much faster if you use it.

3. Turn 6 should be more or less a contant radius turn. Once you dial the steering input, you should be able to hold it there and control the rotation with the throttle. If you set it up right, that should take you all the way to the apex of turn 7.

4. You can put the outside wheels on the curb into turn 11 and out of the essex. (It does seem like they put cones on the curb into 11. I usually get on that curb. Not easy on the suspension though.)

5. You can downshift to 2nd into turn 3. I always did in the E92 M3. You can go up the hill a bit faster, and you'll be able to use throttle oversteer to rotate the car prior to the hill. You will get some wheel spin that needs to be managed though. If you get it right, the banking will catch you once you transition out of the NASCAR track and hit the incline of the road track.

6. You seem to be going too hot into turn 3 as well (or not dialing in enough steering). Aim for putting the inside wheels on the turtles while beginning to rotate the car.

My 2 cents...

Last edited by lucid; 04-21-2010 at 08:05 AM..
Appreciate 0