View Single Post
      01-31-2011, 11:37 AM   #1
TRY...M3
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Depends on the day

Full AP exhaust, stock tune NO CEL

Hey guys I just recently purchased the full agency power exhaust from Jordan at Defined USA. I bought the mid pipes which have no cats or resonators and paired it with the AP rear section with titanium tips. (SUPER LOUD). I was told by agency power if I bought their O2 extenders that I won't get a check engine light. Well they were very wrong the O2 extenders actually threw my car into a limp mode. I couldn't go passed 10mph or rev past 2k. What a terrible day that was. So luckily I had spoke to Tom at European Auto Source about getting the akrapovic check r delete, I thought this might solve the issue. But he told me to remove the extenders asap and clear the codes. And without even seeing the car he knew this was the issue. I was very impressed. My only question now is why isn't my check engine light on? I have no cats or resonators and the computer thinks everything is normal? I do plan on buying a tune just not yet I'm still in college and working on a budget. Any ideas guys? Thanks for your help.
Lamborghini-Talk.com: Christian.
Appreciate 0