Rep
Drives: Relatively Quick.

FS: Rogue Engineering Pulleys

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
SOLD!
For sale are my Rogue Engineering pulleys. I had them on my car for under 1,500 miles, and during that time, they made nice improvements to the low-range torque of the vehicle, and made rev-matches a little quicker. I am selling them because I had them removed thinking something was wrong with the pulleys, but found out later that it was that the wrong belts had been installed. I've paid 200 to get the pulleys on, and then 200 to get them taken off. I don't want to spend 200 to get them put on again.

They retail for about $385.00 plus tax. http://www.europeanautosource.com/pr...oducts_id=1952

I am selling them for $275.00 Or By Offer. It is for a 6MT car, built on or after 06/2008. (Might work on DCT as well, according to RE's instructions? Better ask someone else that though.) The pulleys will come with new replacement belts provided by the vendor I bought them from. The belts to be provided are unopen and unused. Preferred (but not limited to) local sales, in Irvine, CA. PM me with offers, thanks!

Some iPhone pictures. I'll try to get better ones up later.

Last edited by LateBraking; 04-25-2010 at 10:38 PM..
Appreciate 0