View Single Post
      12-14-2008, 11:35 AM   #46
MVF4Rrider
PCA, BMWCCA
Rep
Drives: 997S, MV Agusta F4, E46 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplewidow View Post
you know what it was higher than 05' 06 also and not by a small margin.. i love how people are complaining.. plus the v8 m3 kills the e46 in every stat and the fit and refinement is soooo much better.. i was in an e46 convertible m3 with smg and god the interior was pathetic.. the plastic along the door handles.. no wonder bmw is selling more in a tough time than even 4-5 years ago when the m3 was as hot as ever.. so keep coming up with BS and blaming it that there was no m3 at this time last year b/c they are killing sales in the m's most prominent years. and they can almost give them away they doubled production. and the 335 is a hot hot car.. so they have 2 cars with similar performance. though obviously the 335 caters to a much much larger audience.
Well, it's not like the E46 M3 and E9X M3 cost the same either. I'd hope for the bump in price and years spent on the drawing boards they made some improvements everywhere.