Mr. ///M3 RD
Happy Camper
Canada
Rep
Drives: C63 AMG & 280 SL on Weekends :

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by clar View Post
An exclusive M dealership is costly to setup. Selling M cars exclusively means there are less numbers to help the bottom line, hence higher profit margin is required. U guys pay peanuts for your M cars, so u can't reasonably expect one. Frankly, i rather have cheaper M cars than an exclusive M dealership anyday of the week. Which do u prefer?
I do agree, however, as a business man I spend money to make money it has worked well for me during my business life and I am certain it works for BMW as well.

Opening a ///M Exclusive Dealership in North America can only benefit IMHO the BMW AG Organization and should add only a very minute cast if any to our future car prices.

I find that Mercedes is building more and more modern dealerships (there is one on Highway 403 in Ontario). I think BMW as far as the high end ///M Division cars are concerned would do wise to have one in North America.

Life will take us to some interesting places, fortunately The ///M3 will too with a many of us know this very well, now my C6.3 AMG with 487 HP does it too
---> Click here for some good stuff I found
Appreciate 0