Hamann M3 Fan
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 & F10 M5

Garage List
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
2008 E92 M3 Coupe  [8.14]
Angry I think I would be the wrong person to send a survey to

I will never forget how I was treated like a red head step child on my M3, they wait two days before my production and kick me back 2 months waiting over a year and a month for production. They just started production on my M3 yesterday, and they have the nerve to rush me to send my check to Germany to them which I will rush and do. But they continue to take their sweet a$$ time and I still got a good long minute to wait before I get it. M3 won't go from the factory to the port like everyone else. It goes to the German dealership sits for a few days, then the shipping company picks up the car and trucks it to the port and sit for a few more days, and then it finally will get on a ship and come to me. I am just full of delays and I am still pissed it took this long but my CA in germany is pretty cool guy.

JZB,6MT, My mods 360 Forged 20inch wheels,VF650 Supercharger custom tuned,ARH Long Tube Headers,Hamann CF roof spoiler,H&R springs,CF grills,Hamann rear trunk spoiler,Hamann Side Skirts, ARKYM full CF bumper, Gintani Race exhaust, ARH X-pipe catless,RPI scoops,AA SSK, Arkym CF Double Sided Vented Hood,
Appreciate 0