06-25-2012, 09:11 AM   #562
NYC6
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '10 135i PPKI/06 C6 Z51 Vette

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoingTooFast View Post
This forum says 'General Automotive (non-BMW) Talk + Photos/Videos' and I'm here to talk about cars ONLY. Everything else will be ignored by me especially false accusations and allegations.

If someone doesn't understand why I, being a BMW 1M owner, like the Toyobaru SO much and truly believe that this car really is a cornerstone (being the result of Toyota and Subaru joint-venture is just a historical fact) I try to explain it the best I can with all the available information I can get and find meaningful.

Here is a video which illustrates AMAZINGLY well what turn-in, balance, weight distribution, low centre of gravity is ALL about. I can't explain it better myself:

You own a 1M?
Funny, I dont see one post by you in the 1M section or any section for that matter where you mention your 1M. Yet hundreds of posts on this mediocre machine you tout as the best thing going. You dont own a 1M or any BMW for that matter. Quite sad if you think about it that one could try and BS his way through life. Theres nothing worse than a liar and you just showed your true colors.
Appreciate 0