10-11-2011, 01:37 AM   #35
pn_e92
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E92 LCI 328i M Sport White/Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruinsBMW View Post
Wow...! I actually sold...!
Thank you so much that your thoughtful reply.
I will really consider your opinion to my near future purchase.
I actually put on hold b/c crazy currency exchange lately...
will let you know after I finish my shopping!
btw, so, do you ride 335is...?
how's that? and is that has good mpg?
no problem. just trying to help out.

I have a 328i coupé white on red (see my signature for the options I have, basically every option lol --> fully loaded)
I ordered it and waited 2 months for it. got it February 2011 and love it!

I probably could have gone for a 335is with no options or packages or a 335i with no options or packages, but the options and packages are very important to me. You need to prioritize what you want.

Of course everyone wants the faster, better car (the M3), but given a budget, you have to ask yourself what you want. I don't race or hit the tracks, but I want my car to be somewhat fast compared to most other street cars. And I do love the color combo and options installed in my car. So for now, the 328i satisfies my needs overwhelmingly. It is truly a joy to have my car the way I built it.

I don't think I would live without the options in my car. I would never give them up for a 335i or 335is. M3? Maybe. But then again, I would have to think about it. Some people here would call me crazy, but luxury plays a huge factor in choosing a car for me because I can only afford one car right now. In the future I would ideally have a car for daily driving (M3), weekend car (Ferrari 458 Italia), and track car (Porsche?). But that's just my dream...

So ask yourself...

Does performance really matter?
If no, get a 328i.
If yes,
Do you want a fully loaded car?
If no, get a 335i or 335is depending on best deal you get.
If yes, get a 328i.

***DISCLAIMER: THIS GUIDE IS BASED OFF OF YOUR BUDGET!!!

At the end of the day, you will be happy with any BMW so just enjoy!
Appreciate 0