Drives: 11 E90 M3 Individual

Garage List
2004 BMW M3  [4.50]
2011 BMW E90 M3  [5.25]
2013 BMW 328i  [5.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03BeastCharmer View Post
You are such the t/crack addict
I can't blame you, unfortunately, I probably will not get back out on track until February. I have to do some maintenance to the E36 before I put it on track, now that the M Coupe is gone.
I called him out on that and he denied getting the bug. I don't think his car even cooled down and he was signing up for the Dec TWS school.

Quote:
Originally Posted by disapr View Post
See now I'm more interested... I'll call and see if they have room in the inn for me. At TWS the garages are really nice to have - Is that also the case at MSRH? I'm not sure where that is because we usually just park under the shaded area.

The cancellation policy with TDE seems pretty rigid.. I don't know how safe it would be to run green group in the rain so I'd like the option to cancel a week out if it's going to flood that day.
Not sure about the garages, I've never ran at MSRH before. As long as their is a waiting list for your run group, the cancellation policy is pretty liberal. I'm pretty sure you get a full credit or refund as long as they can fill your sport. That is rarely a problem in Green or Blue on TWS and MSRC. Again, never seen the attendance at MSRH. But its over a month out and its already 91% full.

The thing I like about TDE is that they run at different tracks. Rick, the owner of TDE, has mentioned that he really wants to run on the F1 track but who knows at this point. There used to be a night event at Texas Motorspeedway but some new track restrictions nixed that. Right now, they are looking to do something once or twice a year besides the normal 2 day HPDE...not sure what it will be.

I will tell you that the classes in Green with TDE are much better...at least more detailed. So even if the track time isn't the best, you'll get some benefit from the classes.
2000 E36/7 Z3 Steel Blue
Appreciate 0