03-24-2011, 05:56 AM   #132
mshab356
Go ///M or go home
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F80 M3 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by sahyoun View Post
Do u hear yourself? Its more M than not. The only thing not M is the engine. BMW just realized how stupid they were for not putting such a potent engine in an M car. What is so wrong about that engine not being M? Just because its not hand built or has twin turbos? M is just a badge. Who cares if they are going to F/I as long as the cars remain fast and fun to drive its fine. If anything F/I should be a good thing because they are much easier to mod. With $500 i added more power that an M3 could with 3K
I think it is more a matter of principal. Traditionally, M cars were N/A. Going to FI is a change that many M fanatics won't like because it strays away from tradition. It will still be fun, yes, but as an M fan, you're going to miss the natural aspiration of it (me specifically, the badass sound an N/A V8/V10 makes).

GONE 2011 SG/Blk E92 M3 CS 6MT
Appreciate 0