View Single Post
      10-22-2012, 12:33 PM   #52
Wolfinwolfsclothing
Banned
Rep
Drives: E92 ///M3 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by alms211 View Post
You do realize that one is (well, at least it used to be) a sportscar and one is a GT car do you not? Thus direct comparisons of weight & size are out the window. Having said that, I've owned a 997S and will tell you right now that it was IN NO WAY better than an E92M3. Steering, balance, brakes, performance, power delivery, feel, etc... nothing the 997S does better than the M3. Oooops, sorry....the 997S gets better gas mileage. I'll trade the sound of the high revving V8 for the inferior gas mileage.

Carrera and Carerra (S) 911's are nothing special. Been there, done that. GT versioned 911's......whole different ballgame.

Oh yeah, I live in a trailer and am on food stamps and can't drive for sh!t. Oh well, at least Obama loves me.

Are you really trying to say the M3 has better brakes and steering feel than a 997? Completely false and you know it. Not a single person whos ever driven or owned them would agree on either of those let alone the rest.
And performance on a 997.1 vs M3 is a driver's race, with a 997.2S the S is much faster on and off the track.

Maybe one of the most hyperbolic statements ever made...
Appreciate 0