04-30-2014, 10:56 AM   #4
classic6
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: JB/BB E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTaylorE90M3 View Post
Hey all. New to the forums. Quick story. Yesterday morning arounf 730am, my finace was driving to work when she left our house on 7 in Aberdeen. When she was a mile down road a white X6 with rims and other stuff done to it started riding her ass and then eventually swearved around her on a 1 lane road and flew up the road almost crashing into her.

15 minutes later (after she stoppped for gas) she got on 95 and traffic was at a dead stop for 30 minutes. When she finally got up to the accident scene it was the dick that almost hit her in an accident with two other cars. It looked like the X6 switched lanes, hit another car in the passenger side then came back across 95 and then got rended by another car. One of them then caught fire. She said the reckless driving BMW was definitely at fault and totaled.

Karma?
I live right near there also. My wife drives a white X5 lowered on wheels and takes rt 7 to 95 everyday. It was definitely not her (considering she doesnt drive like a dick and the car was in the garage last night with no damage lol)

By the way, are you friends with Bryan (white E90m3)
thats my cousin

if so, congrats on the new car!
Appreciate 0