12-03-2009, 02:13 PM   #24
Griz
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2010 E92 M3

Great looking wheels!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aus View Post
I don't surf all the subforums, but if you could expand on what he did, it would be great. I've seen him call out issues with vender's products, but the venders NEVER showed that he was wrong. PG did show that he was not up to date about HRE's production capability in one thread I saw, but other than that no one ever showed us he was off based.
Again, I don't surf all section.
From my perspective...

LMB had some very informative posts, and maybe 90%+ of his posts were spot-on. Though his first fault was that he threw a lot of info out there, and because they were 1,000 word posts, he (and many other posters) considered the material infallible - to the point that people were being ridiculed for saying anything otherwise.

Second fault, which he also shares with other posters is feeling that they were in some position to harass some of the wheel vendors. LMB's opinion on the matter was clear from the start, but there was no let-up. I appreciated it to a certain extent because I want to be an informed buyer, but it just seemed excessive.

Either that, or the mods are trying to weed out the Le Mans Blue owners... finally cut down on those damn "LMB FTW" posts...
Appreciate 0