View Single Post
      02-19-2013, 09:50 PM   #10
mikeokimster
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: e90 jerez m3

I had some communication with Robert at EAS prior to creating this thread. He acknowledged the issue on their end but with no willingness to make it up.

I understand that issues like these are rare and a freak of nature and I understand that things like this do happen, but in the end it was the response I got that blew me over.

Update... * I have since talked to Tom and we have worked out an agreement and will talk to robert. *
Quote:
Originally Posted by BIU View Post

Sh*t happens.. they screwed up, admitted it and are willing to make up for it.

I also agree with the other members that this does not seem to warrant a negative thread as such (Before trying to settle it privately with the vendor).

A negative thread in this section could make or easily break businesses. We understand its your money and your order and you have every right to be "FURIOUS" but....

I am sure EAS will make due and handle this professionally as they have always presented themselves around here...

Peace!
///Mods: Xpel front clip wrap, Nokya 2500k H8 halos, matte grills, IND reflectors, scoops, MS drop-in, MS track pipes, Dinan exhaust, 240E, ESS tune, BBS CHR, s04 255x35 295x30, KW Clubsports, ceramic pads
Retired: 08' E92 328i JB 6mt 212 rwhp 190 rwtq
Appreciate 0