Jaypod
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by paradocs98 View Post
Okay, you two--I'll try:

Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera LP570 -- adequate room for driver, passenger, and small shopping bag from Bottega Veneta in footwell at passenger's feet

Ferrari 458 Italia -- adequate room for driver, passenger, and driver's wallet holding an AMEX "Black"/Centurion card

BMW E90/92 M3 -- adequate room for driver, passenger, two kids in child seats holding Nintendo DS or your iPad, and trunk full of luggage; alternatively, room for driver, passenger, two super-sized 12-packs of Bounty paper towels, two 2500-roll packs of Scott toilet tissue, large box of baby wipe refills, large box of diapers or pull-ups, and pallet of Poland Spring water or juice boxes; alternatively, room for driver, passenger, small overnight bag with helmet, aluminum jack, torque wrench, breaker bar, tire pressure gauge, pyrometer, four track wheels/tires, pop-up tent, two pop-up chairs, laptop computer, snacks and water for track
Perfect - now thats a complete review. I will park this in the back of my brain until I need it!
Appreciate 0