positiveions
Lieutenant General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 19 Tacoma, 16 Golf wagon

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by J08M3 View Post
Her insurance company was really doing their client a disservice. Their job is to protect their client from such law suits. They didn't want to do their job so I had no choice. I did feel bad for the lady though, cause she thought she had insurance for such reasons and next thing she knew she had a law suit against her. The company knew they had no chance to win though, hence the check in the mail.

I posted this story on here because I've heard of many people who get screwed by insurance companies. Many people just say oh well I guess this is all I get and they stay quiet about it. So you know, you only have a contract with your insurance company not someone else's. If another party damages your property they are responsible for the damage, it's up to them how they pay you, whether they choose to use their insurance or pay themselves. But they have to pay one way or another.
Yep you got that right. Insurance companies are the biggest rip off!! ever!! I always say: they screw you, you screw them.
Appreciate 0