07-07-2013, 09:27 AM   #16
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Car

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmidHariri View Post
Hey guys, ive been recently going to the gym for a month straight and my motivation has been my great gains in strength and overall look of my body. I even started gaining bigger biceps *I posted another topic recently that they did not grow, but now they are gaining mass* Overall my body is looking better and better but im having trouble with my lower belly fat. i.e my waist/hips and lower stomach. I understand running helps and a good diet and stuff. But my diet isnt bad its decent and I run every now and then but I want to know how to BURN the fat around my lower stomach. Any ideas, tips, or workout routines?

P.s I understand that if i just do crunches or certain workouts all im doing is building muscle under that fat and my stomach will just get bigger.
It needs to be said every time the bolded part comes up, at the risk of sounding repetitive. You can't spot reduce. You can't pick and choose where your body will burn fat from next. Fix your diet. Keep exercising and a few months from now come back to this thread with an update. Assuming you fix your diet as everyone here is recommending, you should see progress in your lower stomach area and other fat deposit areas too. Even though, spot reduction is impossible, your problem area is typical for men and is one of the last places we burn fat. Just keep at it. And fix your diet
Appreciate 0