View Single Post
      12-21-2012, 03:48 PM   #44
M3PO
Colonel
Rep
Drives: '08 IB E92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07M3 View Post
Maybe it looks a bit like an accord, but what's wrong about the Accord is not its look, it's the performance! And that Pep Boy wing is an option that come in the track pack with some other aero parts! You can also order it like that if you don't like downforce:

p.s. And how exactly do you know that the wider body of the BS has no benefits on the handling!?
The Accord coupe is an okay looking car for what it is. Not a good look for the car like the C63 BS IMO.

I'm sure it has some benefits that generally come with a wider stance obviously but it isn't markedly better than an M3 GTS which has tasteful fender flares (I will say that the M3 could use more aggressive rear flares).

No amount of downforce (isn't 3800 lbs enough downforce ) can justify that wing (that goes for the GTS too).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cboy1 View Post
Okay my mistake I went off tangent, but perhaps you haven't seen the car up close to appreciate it's exterior designing or perhaps you don't appreciate the aggressiveness of the body styling? I don't know... I'm not here to wage war with you behind a screen about our opinions but it's for sure not ugly IMO... Since it's debut I've only seen three here at the dealership, a white one, a black one, and a matte black one, and honestly man they all look good and damn near drive good... Now for the price however I'd opt to get something different but for a vehicle in it's class it's damn near untouchable.
I'm just sharing my differing opinion and giving you a hard time.