View Single Post
      09-12-2010, 03:16 PM   #78
BMRLVR
Grease Monkey
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3,1994 Euro E36 M3/4

Well Guys I arrived home in Alberta on the 6th of September and the car now has ~18000KM (11200Miles)....... The trip was awesome and the car worked well. All of the parts that IND provided for me are holding up amazingly and look like they were just installed. Props to IND for quality workmanship on all of their stuff........ Everyone knows that Akrapovic, BBS, Brembo and Eibach products are good....... The parts I am talking about are the painted parts that they did in house. All of the painted pieces that IND Did for me (Underhood, Grilles, licence plate frame, Key Hole Delete) are no worse for wear than if they were OEM pieces, no peeling, no chipping, no dulling, IMO That is quality work.

This Spring I intend to remove the Clear-bra from the car, polish the entire thing and have the whole car re-wrapped by one of the best clear film installers in the country. After this is all done I am going to load the car into my recently acquired enclosed car hauler and tow it down to Bimmerfest 2011. Hope to see you all there!

P.S. Look for a thread with lots of good photos detailing my trip across Canada and the US in the Mining for Moonstone M3...... I hope to have it done in a few weeks.