08-23-2012, 01:39 PM   #24
yxjackxh
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14' F32 AW MSPORT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
ohh really? damn man... everyone thats in college right now is telling me how much they hate it, and i know 2 people that dropped out already this summer... im thinking about going back to school also but its hard right now cuz im just trying to run my company... but my parents are actualy doing okay, my sisters about to be in 7th hahah! but i miss your little brother man, that kid is funny! how are your parents?? do you still see your dad often?? but lets meet up one day man!
Yeah school is stressful, I wanted to take a year off but I'm just gonna try and finish on time so that I can do my own thing after.
Thats good! damn I miss boa. she better still remember me lol. Yeah my dad is in korea right now and he comes home alot more often so i see him more, im actually leaving to korea next week.
But yeah lets meet up, I can go to your work or anything, or we can do something else, but I wanna see you and your car too! And I decided to wait for the F32 lol. I'm driving a corvette for a year until then.
Appreciate 0