newowner35i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2011 535

Quote:
Originally Posted by AwesomeBMW2 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by newowner35i View Post
. Clearly it was keeping up, u can't just say since it wasn't slower than the gt3 that the gt3 driver wasn't trying. Also I think the gt3 rs is slower than the gts
The GT3 RS is WAY faster than the GTS... The M3 GTS is a cool car, but it's just slightly faster than the E46 M3 CSL. The GT3 is way too much car for the GTS in general.

However, with that said, BMW did a good job since they've been out of this game for a while now. They haven't really tried competing with the GT3 since the CSL, so I'm glad to see them at least attempting it. I have an interesting feeling that the new E90 M3 GTS/CSL/EVO thing will be a bit better than the current E92 M3 GTS. BMW need to strip a bit of weight off the body panels by making them carbon fiber, but also needs wider rear tires closer to 300 mm. 285s in the rear are just too small for a car this wide and powerful. I'm sure if you went up to just 295s you'd notice a bit more grip where the 285s would be sliding out.
. Fine the rs is quicker but ur Ar 100% right about tire width it has to be 305 or more because of the power, though this means it's not as much fun (sideways) after all sheer driving pleasure and ultimate driving machine is their slogan
Appreciate 0