View Single Post
      09-24-2009, 09:55 AM   #76
Wheel'$ForLe$$
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3

Good Morning everyone! Speaking from a car enthusiasts point of view, soap and water NEVER will eat through a 2 stage paint job on a set of wheels. We paint all the wheels the same way, every single day. There was absolutely no difference with this particular order. We currently have close to a 1000 sets on the road and we have seen these sort of problems less than 2% of the time. If Mr. Lam wants us to warranty the wheels, then please send them back and will gladly do so under warranty at no cost to him, except for shipping of course. In regards to the 10% refund I will look into it today and see what it is that we can do for him. The promise was made by a defunct employee who was unfortunately conspiring with a desperate thief. The wheels were 5 weeks late and he does have reason to be upset, but to be holding a WITCH HUNT for a set of lug bolts that were never stated to be included? I have asked Mr. Lam to work with me instead of trying to start a huge thing on the forums, but it seems like he is more interested in the back and forth then actually resolving this problem. I will email you and now post our resolution to the forum, now that it has become a public problem. I am truly sorry to everyone for having to constantly read about there 360 related problems. The truth is we are still selling and delivering wheels on a weekly basis out of our 5700 sq. foot warehouse. Thanks, Emilio
Appreciate 0