United_States
Rep
Drives: ....

Garage List
2008 M3  [4.00]
2007 335i  [9.00]
2008 528i  [8.00]
2006 Infiniti - G35 ...  [8.00]
The Ultimate SoCal Fun Meet (a slight twist inside)

To make things more interesting our next socal E90post/M3post meet will have a slight twist: a chicken wings eating contest!!!

Those who had stars wings are probably already going by now, and those who have not tried them need to!

Keep in mind this is strictly for fun. I highly encourage everyone to participate just for fun, nothing to be scared of. again, this is just for the laughs and fun of it. If you are not comfortable you are welcome to enjoying any item on the menu. take pictures tho

When
Tuesday JULY 8th, 2008
Gather at 7:30 PM sharp so orders are taken and we can start the contest at 8:00 PM sharp. that's enough time for OC people to cruise over

Where
Stars Burger
Where: Star's Burgers
11016 Lower Azusa Rd
El Monte, CA 91731

Rules (the RTFM part)
  • You get 20 minutes to eat as much wings as you can.
  • You will be started with 16 wings, you will get more (8, then 6) if you decide you can continue
  • The amount is capped at 30 wings to preserve against food waste.
  • the first to finish is the winner.
  • If no one gets to 30 (i doubt it) then highest count is winner.
  • If you still want to order more then just order them from the menu, but that's separate from the contest (u might make it into Guinness book haha)

You do not have to eat the bones, but ur wings need to have no meet/skin on them

Participation Fee
You will pay $20.00 dollars to participate and you will get up to 30 wings and refillable drink, and ranch.

Prize
BimmerPost T-Shirt
a free meal from stars combos #1 through #8
<if you have something to donate let us know> nothing too big, again this is just for fun.

Reminder -
make sure ur car is nice and clean, this is a chill car meet after all and pics will be shown off here

im excluded from this one rule (hypocrisy FTW) unless someone wants to help me clean the thing

Also, those who take photographs make sure you are willing to post the pics within 24 hours of the meet. You are ruining the joy when you take a lot of pics so people rely on your pics then never post them.

PLEASE RSVP with number of guests who wish to participate so we are prepared. Plan on not flaking though (ouch, burrrrnn to myself)
Here's the link to RSVP http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=153651

Last edited by !Xoible; 07-01-2008 at 06:15 PM..
Appreciate 0