12-18-2009, 02:56 PM   #11
M3 vert
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: F10 M5, E93 M3, '12 750ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
Try importing a Ferrari into Canada & think you are getting a good deal.The last time I did that was on a 360Spyder and the cluster was over $10000 + the joy of getting jerked around by Maranello.The RIV rules on Ferrari's mean that the car has to made Canadian complient at the dealer.

http://www.tc.gc.ca/roadsafety/safev...see_notes_.htm

See explanations section.

Ferrari North America, Inc. requires that importers contact an authorized Canadian Ferrari dealership to determine exact nature and costs of modifications and specifies that ALL modifications MUST be performed by an authorized Canadian Ferrari dealership.

For recall letter, contact Ferrari North America, Inc. in U.S.A. at 1-201-816-2600 after vehicle inspection. Modifications must be performed by an authorized Canadian Ferrari dealership.

For Ferrari dealership information, please visit www.ferrariusa.com

#: See paragraph 8 of explanations section.

Well, who said anything about importing?keep it under a US plate and drive it back there in the winter for storage or what am i saying that would be blasphemy, I mean flatbed it back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
Besides,It is a Girls car as my wife thinks it is a "cute" car.One parks in her area at work. She thinks the GT3 that parks there is a waste of time,so that should be my next carCorrect?
Clearly thats the choice

You are just so in love with the GT3 arent you, maybe we should all chip in and get you the GT3 RS for christmas
Appreciate 0