View Single Post
      02-28-2011, 06:37 PM   #17
GODS951
Rep
Drives: ///M: E36 & E46

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
whatever you decide just let me know whenever your ready and ill make sure your all taken care of! it will be a tough move since the e46 is such an awesome car, however you will not be disappointed in a e90M at all!
I should be in contact with you soon (pending my "decision"). I've heard nothing but good things about yourself & your team @ Steve Thomas BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navin323i View Post

Beautiful colored E46 M3 you have there. I've only seen one Oxford Green M3 locally and it is definitely a rare and beautiful color.

Navin
Thank you! I love the color combo & it's part of the reason why I'm having a tough time letting go of it.

Good luck with your quest for your E92. Question though, any reason why you're not considering an E46 M? Just curious...
Quote:
Originally Posted by anthony @ eas View Post
Go for it!

Also, your e36 looks really clean.
Thanks! From what ive seen in the forums, You guys @ EAS do great work. Keep it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by adc View Post
Had an E36 M3 and when my son was born, switched to a E46 ZHP sedan. That was a good move. Nimble in a way current BMW's simply aren't anymore, with much better damping than the E36 and sublime steering. But slow.

Then I went for an E92 335i to try out the twin turbo. Son was bigger by now, could get in/out more or less on his own, so I figured what the heck, let's get a coupe. Wrong move. Huge doors (a problem) but still with poor access, awesome Coral red interior, fast allright, shitty runflats all riding on a mediocre suspension. Nice car, no magic.

Now I'm onto the E90 M3. Space, pace & grace to paraphrase the old Jag advertising. Magic is back, in spades.

Morale of the story? Do it.
Thanks for the input! I may just follow suit and pick up an E90 like yourself soon!

Last edited by GODS951; 02-28-2011 at 07:08 PM..
Appreciate 0