Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 528, 428 GC

Garage List
2014 BMW 528i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by e90 awd View Post
This is President Obama doin you can thank him for this... It wont change the world, look at the airlines, they use twice the gallons of jet fuel than cars, you dont see any regulation on that mmmmmmmm some thing to ponder by good day... P.s.we use crude oil to make jet fuel, I.E. carasine...:ma d0260: Will not buy a 4 cylinder bimmer ..
When will people (Republicans mostly) get tired of blaming everything on President Obama? What's even more funny is when people blame Obama, then jump back to blame Clinton forgetting the 8 miserable years that lead up to now. The fact that the American people re-elected Bush will always be one of the most amazing things to happen in my lifetime. I don't know if it is street sense or common sense, but I can't figure out how people could look at him and not see the idiot he was/is!

Back on topic: I'm all for the driving experience. My wife and I were just talking about how we seldom realize how much power our 335 has during daily driving. The total experience is still there, but the horsepower is seldom used.
Appreciate 0