View Single Post
      06-14-2012, 01:02 PM   #210
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Quote:
Originally Posted by R3SQ View Post
I have had the same dream where my teeth fell out as well. After I had it I decided to look into it more and I ended up stumbling on a Greek "explanation" which is similar to the one the Chinese use for a dream like this. I guess they believe that when your teeth fall out or crumble during a dream a family member is very sick or close to death.

Now a little back story as to why this blew my mind. A month earlier I took my grandmother to the hospital since she hadn't been feeling well and was always very sick to her stomach. I took her to get it checked out and they couldn't find anything. Fast forward two weeks and they decided to do a CT scan. She was supposed to get the results the next week and believe it or not the night before she got the results I dreamt my teeth were falling out.

Once she got the results it turned out she had stomach cancer. Having this dream and finding that interpretation blew my mind to be honest. She ended up beating it and is doing very well now but I couldn't believe how this happened after one another.
What is the Greek explanation? I don't know which one is the one I read, I just saw it online somewhere.
So was she your strength or important to you in some way? Her potential leaving was the removal of your teeth..?
My dreams tend to be 'retro' rather than predictive, on long running issues stretching back through childhood.
Appreciate 0