View Single Post
      12-31-2009, 12:43 PM   #72
Echo M3
Major
No_Country
Rep
Drives: E90 M3

Wow, that's nuts!! I was there last night to catch a flick, parked the car in a lonely corner of the outdoor lot- I'm scared to think what someone might have done to her. Thanks for the heads up! I think I'll have to go with the valet lot underneath the AMC next time - $10 is a bargain compared to having your car broken in, and it appeared that they let you park your own car and keep the keys. Either that or just stick with Westchester

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDy80 View Post
Be careful where you park there. I took my car to that mall after Thanksgiving and parked it at the Lord & Tayor parking garage (3rd floor, very well lit, somewhat busy) and came back to a broken lock. Someone had tried to break in with a screwdriver or something. Suffice to say, I don't think I'll be ever going back there anytime soon. Paramus Police called me recently saying they don't have any leads yet, but their has been an increasing amount of incidents happening around the area. I'd only go back there if I can hire a midget to hide out inside the trunk and wack anyone who tries to do anything.

Appreciate 0