yamazaho
Wang D.D.S.
Taiwan
Rep
Drives: 14' WRX, 15' W205

Garage List
2006 325i  [7.76]
Pure joy!!!!

OOOh I dun really know what to say guys. I like to drive fast, but to me BMW is about it's presence and its appearance. Juz like a lot of you guys mentioned before, we should all just enjoy and have fun with our e90s!! See I used to own a 98' Nissan 240sx and sure I did a SR20DET engine swap and a S14.5 conversion. Man did I spend a fortune on my previous car. That beast had dyno test and it was running at 428.6hp. So why did I give it up? Because I want to move onto a vehicle that just run smooth and has a lots of potential... oh and easier to pick up chicks~~!!!! Now I am driving my AW e90 all the time and never regret a moment about selling my old lady. You see, when I was driving my 240, I knew I had to tune the s**t out of that sucka in order to gain attention and gain power. Now with e90, I have all of it already when I won the car from day 1!!! All I had to do is to give a nice set of shoes to run with, and a nice suit for it to wear when I am rolling in it. So now when I see ppl trying to race my ass, I just let it go guys. The reason is becasue the ones with out the e90s have no idea what they have missed. So enjoy your ride guys, forget the others for realz!!!!! :rocks: :rocks: :rocks:

Last edited by yamazaho; 07-16-2006 at 12:44 AM..
Appreciate 0