2thdr
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '18 Macan GTS/'18 GT3/''21 X5M

Enough is enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunjabiM3 View Post
Alright so here is the latest update: supposedly my wheels are ready and just need to get the tires mounted and balanced along with the TPMS sensors. I called 360 two days ago and was told that they would send me an email with the pics of my wheels prior to them mounting the tires and shipping them out. That was two days ago! Did not receive an email so called them again this morning. I guess the email addy in their system was incorrect so Miguel was supposed to send me the email after I got off the phone with him. I am still waiting on the email; was also told that the wheels would ship out on Monday via expediated air service (as opposed to ground). Will keep you guys posted...if only that damn email with pics would get here. I will be happy if everything ships out on Monday but can't comment on anything else...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistaStick View Post
Here's my two cents on 360 Forged customer service. I bought my wheels from another member who shipped them to 360 for slight warranty repair before they were to be shipped to me. I've been waiting on 360 for almost a month now to ship the wheels. I've been told on three separate occasions that they will be shipped next week, when in fact they weren't even close to being shipped. Yesterday, I was told that they will ship on Monday....well let's hope so. Twice I was told by a young lady that they were going to return my call at the end of the work day....guess what, never happened. I even asked if they would take down my email address so that they could send me tracking numbers when they were shipped, they refused and asked that I call back. They just love to tell me to call back. There you have it, customer service sucks in my book, but the product may be great (yet to see about that). Hope none of you have to get warranty work done....that may take forever as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nlpamg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by volinder View Post
Wow,

Its understandable that no business can be perfect. In fact, all business are entitled to make the odd mistake. However, those business's are quick to rectify and always make the customer happy. I can't believe the number of threads that bash Forged 360. I'm totally appalled. I understand they make nice quality wheels, but when your paying a premium price (and Forged is not cheap by any means), then they should also come with premium service. Bash HRE all you want, but their service is top notch. Not to mention, there are alot of companies with top quality service. Forged 360 is taking their success for granted, and its only a matter of time that they're gonna lose their customer base. If i were them, i would tread very carefully. Word on the internet spreads like wildfire.

JMIHO

Volinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by BayerischeMotorenWerke View Post
LOL...are you guys serious?

Please do yourselves a favor and read the threads over on mbworld.org about 360. The owner had his Ferrari repo'd, his houses are in foreclosure, etc...Not looking good for the company. I would be VERY afraid if I had paid them money and still hadn't received my wheels.

There are stories of them not paying their suppliers, and now they are refinishing USED wheels and selling them as new. Some very shady shit going on there. BTW...people are just DESTROYING 360 over on mbworld.org, and not a peep from the owners...hmmm.

http://www.mbworld.org/forums/off-to...60-forged.html

You know, at the end of the day, customer service is everything. You can have a sub-par product, but if your customer service is good, many people will look past the former point. Punjabi and Volinder, for our line of work that holds true as well...you have some guys who may do less than ideal work, but they run a good front end and have good assistants/hygienists that make keep people coming back.

This saga with 360 is, frankly, crap. Those of you who have products ordered with them, I would honestly consider contacting VISA or MC or Amex, or whoever you used, and issue a stop payment based on non-receipt of goods. If you have email correspondence from them stating promised delivery dates, that should suffice for all the proof you require.

Good luck you guys, if the company is truly in dire straits, better that you get you money out before he goes Chapter 11 on you.

To the Mods: guys, you honestly need to consider if 360Forged is the kind of company that you want to see here. I think that we are beyond a reasonable doubt as to the solidity, honestly, and forthcomingness of this company. To allow them to continue hawking there stuff on here in light of everything they are doing is borderline tacit approval of what they are doing. As they say, if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem. Time to look out for the community members who make this site the great site that it is.
Appreciate 0