First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 E93 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless619
Quote:
Originally Posted by iDontAlwaysDrink View Post
^How much did all those smexies run you? And how da hell you get those in California without being taken down by the FBI for being a domestic Batman terrorist? lulz. That F2000 looks purdy.
Homeland Security/Military exemption. You apply for permit 60 days before you enter the state. Once California/CDOJ approves it you can bring them into the state even though for civilians these are felonies to own in California. However the only downside is you can ONLY bring 10 round or less magazines. High capacity mags are illegal. You cant get around that unless using on official business.

At one point I was up to $30k in firearms. Then started selling them to free up easy cash for M3. lol Thats how I bought my first set of Volks and Coilovers. lol

My favorite is my KRISS Super V SBR carbine. Totally illegal to own in California and BATF will not let me bring into California so they stay in Maine/Oregon. I ordered a Barrett 50 BMG close quarter combat rifle and its in but I still owe 4k and I have a Thermal Optics package with MARS 6 optic. Rifle + optics = $19,000

I have more in firearms than some M3 owners have in ALL their aftermarket parts. lol

Holy moley!!