View Single Post
      01-11-2008, 06:40 PM   #33
gbb357
Captain
Rep
Drives: IS300

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
-He he says look do not matter is beyond naive.

-Comparing the form over function level of a disconnected oval exhaust piece of jewelry to a single non functional hood vent placed FOR BALANCED AESTHETICS when one side is functional is ABSURD.

-Personally I am not a fan of the 911TT exhasust but hell, at least it is real, real metal and real exhaust pieces.

-It is very uncharacteristically Lexus to have such a poorly thought our design "fetaure"
The fact that you and the rest of the hating fanboys are making such effort on this just for the sake of dissing the IS-F and not to mention that it is completely off topic, that's ABSURD.

But let's discuss it anyway. First of all, i did not directly compare the M3's vent, i just made a reference that it is fake and that nobody here complains about it but i'm sure if it was any other car and especially the IS-F it would've been a big deal. The exhaust on the ISF is not fake, it is actually dual exhaust on each side and as far as i know from someone that has seen it in person, it is connected. And again, nobody really knows if the actual production will be disconnected. Are'nt you tired of making conclusions without any valid proof and have'nt you learned your lesson from the ISF thread and GTR "massively underrated" thread. And who the hell said that looks does'nt matter. So the exhaust on the IS-F is not real and it is not real metal, you know this for sure and you've seen it in person.

Last edited by gbb357; 01-11-2008 at 07:44 PM..
Appreciate 0