View Single Post
      09-29-2011, 09:44 PM   #208
991GT3
Captain
Rep
Drives: Ford Raptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by devo View Post
Nice car, but no, not worth anywhere near that price.

I'd say $125-130k would be a fair price. Most cars in this price range are not moving.

I just looked at the car again to see what they mis-printed. Sure enough they quote 435HP when in fact it has 450. My GT3 has 435. Also this was one of those improperly optioned cars, imo. I.E. the beautiful red deviated stitching should continue down the end of the PCM, through the gearshift where it is currently white. Looks dumb up close. The clock on the dash (Sport Chrono, AKA ugly Wart) needs to go. It serves no purpose and ruins the fluid Full Leather dash option. The seats are Adaptive Sport Seats, which weigh about 47 lbs more than my standard seats and roughly 74 lbs more than the RS's standard Sport Buckets. It's also got Nav and PCCBs (Ceramics), neither of which are bad but add collectively $13,000 to the sticker. Nav is kind of heavy for a car of this caliber and purpose as are the aforementioned A.S.S. (Seats). I can't tell for sure but it looks like the dealer missed the auto dimming mirrors option. Maybe they wanted to save the 2 lbs after adding all the other weight.

I have no idea what he was thinking but the guy that owned it is stupid rich. He has the new Turbo S, the new GT2 RS, and will shortly have the 4.0 GT3 RS. He blows through 3 or 4 911s every year. The only Porsche he has retained long term is a Carrera GT.

-2016 Macan Turbo(GF vehicle)
-2017 Ford Raptor
Appreciate 0