Captain
Rep
Drives: 08 E92 M3

FS: OEM E92 M3 Muffler

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
As title says, I went with a custom/aftermarket exhaust set up and I have the OEM muffler up for sale. It has been cut where the connecting pipes go into the rear of the muffler(s), so it would need to simply be welded onto the oem connecting pipes. Perfect project for the OEM exhaust MOD. Exhaust had around 14.5k miles on it before coming off, looks virtually new, no rust, tips are in perfect shape. I do not know how much they go for, but make me a reasonable offer. Shipping can be done at your own expense but if you are local to the Virginia area, pickup can be done. If you are local to the NY area, I can have the muffler up here with me in a week and a half for pickup as well.

I don't have pictures because I am actually not at home where my muffler is in the garage, but I assure you, it is there and waiting for a new home!

Mike

2008 (07/08) E92 M3 BPM Stage II Tuned by Mike Benvo, 6MT, Turner Test Pipes, Magnaflow Custom Catback Exhaust (Magnaflow X Pipe, secondary cat delete, Aero Resonators and Helmholtz Chambers),Vorsteiner CF Lip, Hamann Style CF rear diffuser, CF Rear Decklid Spoiler, BMW Performance Kidney Grills, CF Side Grills, OEM GTS Wheels, K&N Drop-In Filter, GP Thunder 8k Angel Eyes, Painted Reflectors.
Appreciate 0