JME
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives:

Garage List
2008 135i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by thez99 View Post
Um either way, its not an old system and its quite good at doing what it does..
Although you may have just bought this system 5 months ago, it is using hardware that is much more than 5 months old. Don't get me wrong, the 9550 is still a great processor and the GTX 280 is still a great card, but it really isn't what people are expecting to get when they buy an Alienware. Especially considering those components have been outdated for quite some time now.

It does have a lot of good things going for it, and your best bet is just throwing it on Craigslist and selling it locally. I would specifically advertise it as a WoW box. It'll be perfect for the WoW player who needs a new box to play the next expansion that will be just a little more demanding, as well as being quiet and stable and won't give any problems.

1300 might be a little too much to ask, which is why I suggest looking local. People will generally pay a little more if they can drive a few miles and pick it up from you same day.

It's a good system, and if I wasn't already building a new WoW box for my wife I would make an offer on it. Good luck with the selling.
Appreciate 0