08-13-2012, 04:34 PM   #2
414bhp
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: E90 M3, CTS-V, AMG GT S, Tesla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainofjjj View Post
All,
Took awhile to come to this decision but I'm putting the car up for sale. We're moving to Dallas this coming weekend where I'll have a short commute and lots of travel. That combined with a new baby and non working wife are forcing me to sell.

Anyway, i built the car last spring and met it at the Performance Center in May 2011. There's a thread on it here. http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=531706

It's got 13k miles right now with another 700 or so coming after the drive from Nashville to Dallas. It's not daily driven instead it spends most of it's time in the garage, alone and sad.
The car has seen some track time but it's been very well taken care of inside and out.

For full disclosure here are all the issues:
- scraped the felt box on the passenger side. I tucked it back inside and it's not a problem. Seems common on the board.
- there is also a tiny dent by the fuel door but I'll have it pulled out before delivery.
- there are also a few tiny rock chips on the hood, I'll get detailed pictures tomorrow after the wash.

The only issue I've had with the car was the replacement of the right rear bearing, i think it was a bad bearing from the factory but BMW claimed it happened due to my KW spring install. Due to the timing i couldn't easily fight it.

While i don't have the build sheet handy it's fairly light on options.

2011 E90 M3
Individual color - Monte Carlo Blue - one of 3 that i know of in the US
Competition Package
DCT
ipod connector
SAT radio
Speed cloth
Carbon leather trim
Fold down rear seats

Aftermarket Parts
IND black chrome tinted side markers, hood vents and grill - have all the stock parts too
IND body color reflectors
IND black M3 emblem
StopTech - Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Pads - Carbotech XP 12 front and rear, 6 days on them. Also have the stock pads and i currently have Cool carbon ones on.
Replaced stock fluid with ate - Super Gold
Macht Schnell 75mm Competition Stud Conversion Kit
Extended locking lug nuts - some Japanese company but i can't remember the brand - from IND as well
Tint on all windows and UV only on the windshield. I don't have the details but i can call and get it if needed. It's not super dark and definitely legal here in TN
KW Sleeve over kit installed, have OEM springs as well
Replacement pedals from Ultimatepedals.com
LUX Angel eyes
IND Keyhole cover - never installed

The car has the M Performance exhaust at the moment but unless someone wants to pay extra for that I'll put the OEM one back on.
I also have a set of Anthracite Apex ARC-8 9.5/10 wheels with RS3's installed that i could throw in to sweeten the deal

I'm hoping to wash it tomorrow and take some photos. It's been in the garage for 10 days while i've been traveling. I've used Zaino on it since new and the paint has been well cared for.

$49,000

$50k w/ extra wheels

$52k w/ extra wheels and exhaust
Nice car! I like the way you built it.

Last edited by 414bhp; 01-28-2013 at 03:04 PM..
Appreciate 0