View Single Post
      02-10-2010, 03:20 PM   #1
whiteE92M3
Rep
Drives: 08 White M3

Any descent dealers around?

I'm just curious if you guys have any issues with any particular dealers? I have had issues with two dealers thus far and am getting quite annoyed. One issue of course is the DCT issue we have all come to know and love; "they are all that way and we can not fix it" exscuse. Also Ive brought the car in for routine maintenance and got the car back with a flat tire and my headlights not staying on (after waiting 1.5 hrs to even drop off my car).

The car is currently back at the dealership getting the above three issues worked out. However I keep getting the same response with the DCT. They will not even issue me an upgrade, and when I fight with them they told me maybe we will bring out a service engineer to address the problem. Also they are incredibly hesitant when I ask them for a print out of the version number of my DCT software because they keep telling me its updated (they gave me a number that coincides with a recall issue but not the actual version number of the current software).

Needless to say I have contacted a case manager at BMW NA to give him a heads up if this does not get resolved. I'm just wondering if anyone has had better luck with a particular dealer is SoCal. I have gone to Alexander near downtown and currently (and lastly) at Bob Smith in Calabasas. I am located in Malibu so if there are any local "descent" dealers that can help me out that anyone knows of would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Chris
Appreciate 0